Living the dream! Surrounded by delicious homemade pastries, locally roasted coffee, not to mention beautiful Central Oregon. Working at Fearless Baking means being passionate about baking, coffee and your life.
Current Job Postings...
morning baker (2am shift)
Hours: 35/ week
Starting Pay: Based on experience + tips
- Posses sound knowledge of food safety and sanitation
- Accurately read and interpret recipes, measure and mix ingredients and decorate/display final product
- Manage ingredient and finished product inventory
- 2:00 AM - 10:00 AM 3-4 days/ week, with 1 Afternoon Bake shift 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Hours: 30/ week
Starting Pay: $10.25 + tips
- Prepare beautiful and tasty sandwiches for walk-in customers and wholesale accounts.
- Manage food inventory
- Assist bakers as needed
- 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Food Handlers Card
- Ability to multitask
- Problem solving
- Passion for food
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Open to learning
- Be able to lift 50 lbs and stand on feet for long periods of time, 8+ hours.
- Work hard, smile, laugh and create a lighthearted environment amongst the stress of food service
To be considered, resumes must have dates of employment, education and contact information listed. We love references as well. Resumes to be hand delivered to Fearless Baking 1900 NE Division St. Suite 102, 97701 Monday -- Saturday 7:00 am -- 2:00 pm, Sunday 8:00am - 2:00pm. Please ask for Elise, Lindsay or Stephanie (if it is busy, please be patient).